How far will the Government go to control the citizens’ life?
According to Natural News, as various sources report, President Obama reassured the nervous Dems that he would fix things and for them not to worry. But that’s also what he said in 2010, when they voted to support Obamacare’s takeover of the healthcare industry.
As reported by The Wall Street Journal:
Fifteen Senate Democrats plus Colorado’s Michael Bennet who chairs the Senatorial Campaign Committee sat down at the White House [recently], and they want all and sundry to know that they let President Obama have it. Alaska’s Mark Begich put out a statement saying he chewed out the big cheese for “absolutely unacceptable” mismanagement and “an understandable crisis in confidence.” He must have drafted it in advance.
Oregon’s Jeff Merkley chimed in to report that even after the two-hour encounter session that was not on the public schedule, he was still “very frustrated” and “I remain deeply convinced that this is a ‘show-me’ moment.” Asked by Politico if Democrats were losing credibility, an anonymous attendee said, “You got to have it, to lose it.”
For more information, log onto:http://www.naturalnews.com/042969_Obamacare_dozen_political_cover_socialist_healthcare.html#ixzz2lCCDwlJn
Members of Congress have now passed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which gives the U.S. military the power to arrest, detain, interrogate, torture and murder U.S. citizens inside the United States, with no due process.
President Obama, who had previously said he would oppose the bill (because he claimed he already had the power to kill Americans outside the law), now says he will support it and presumably sign it. The White House even issued a statement, which is one of the most astonishing and Big Brother-ish examples of doublespeak yet observed coming out of the Obama administration:
“We have concluded that the language does not challenge or constrain the President’s ability to collect intelligence, incapacitate dangerous terrorists, and protect the American people, and the President’s senior advisors will not recommend a veto…”
Under the NDAA:
• One may be arrested and indefinitely detained merely for being “suspected” of any involvement whatsoever with “terrorism” — a term that can be twisted to mean almost anything, including protesting against animal testing laboratories or chaining yourself to a tree as an environmental protester.
• One no longer has a right to legal representation.
• One can be held for life without ever being charged for any crime.
• One no longer has a right to a trial by a jury of your peers.
• One can be murdered by the government — legally! — without ever being charged with a crime.
• The government does not have to present ANY evidence against you to take all these actions. The government merely has to assert that you are “suspected” of being involved in “terrorism.” Such suspicion, of course, could be dreamed up against anyone! Political opponents, Free Speech proponents, protesters, dissenters… anyone at all.
To see some fascinating and interesting clips regarding the truth about the Obamacare issue and more, one can easily log onto: