New recession/depression is a reality that can come alive anytime now!
According to Natural News, the U.S economy is heading towards a second recession. The day is not that far behind. If the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis’ (BEA) third estimate report is anything to go by, then real gross domestic product — the output of goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States — decreased at an annual rate of 2.9 percent in the first quarter of 2014.
Officially, the USA has not yet entered a recession. That requires two quarters of negative growth. However, the current trend indicates that that is exactly what is going to happen. In the next 30 days, the BEA should be releasing the GDP rate for the second quarter of 2014. According to economist John Williams, that will more than likely show a negative print and will lead to an official confirmation that the U.S. has entered another recession.
For more information, log onto:
But instead of accepting the reality, people are going to vote in the upcoming election and pretend that whoever occupies the Oval Office has both the intention and the power to make any real difference. That belief is delusional, as is the belief that the national debt somehow doesn’t really matter.
Before the financial collapse comes, here are certain things that you might want to get done.
26 things to get done before the global debt collapse:
- See a holistic dentist and get the mercury removed from your mouth.
- Buy some hard-copy books so you have something to read when the power grid fails.
- Move your money out of the big globalist banks.
- Bury your gold and silver. Use an appropriate container to protect it from moisture and don’t forget to tell someone else where you’ve buried things, just in case you don’t make it.
- Get out of the city and learn some country living skills.
To see some fascinating and interesting clips regarding the truth about national debt and the inherent financial collapse, one can easily log onto: